Like having an experienced machinist sitting next to you, the Analyzer is a software expert system that gives you instant manufacturing advice, warnings and errors. You should run the analyzer periodically during your design process and before ordering.
To run the analyzer:
- Select Job | Price/Analyze.
- Select a price/time option and click OK. Note that changing your price/time selection may change the analyzer results.
- Review the warnings and errors in the right sidebar.
- Some errors and warnings can be clicked on so that the corresponding portion of your design will be highlighted.
- Resolve all errors and as many warnings as you can. The more warnings you resolve, the more likely your job will be accepted, run smoothly and ship on-time.
- If you can't resolve some warnings you can still place your order.
If you can't resolve analyzer errors click here.
The analyzer gives you important feedback on your design