Custom CAD Design Services
If you need design help - we are ready and willing to help you.
Instead of designing your part yourself, like most eMachineShop customers, you can also use our design services to:
- Make a CAD drawing from a concept, sketch or a physical part
- Convert a design from another CAD drawing to eMachineShop CAD or
- Help you get started using the eMachineShop CAD software by email, phone or screen sharing.
FREE design service
If you have a simple part, we'll create a CAD file for you for FREE. If your part is more involved, we'll provide a low cost quote to redraw your part in the eMachineShop software with no obligation. To proceed please:
- Download the eMachineShop CAD program
- Choose menu Help | About and note the CAD Version number.
- Email the CAD Version number and your drawing file (we prefer STEP else IGES or DXF and lastly PDF) to email@example.com .
- We will design your part and send you an eMachineShop CAD file.
- Open the eMachineShop CAD program.
- Select File | Open to open the file we sent you.
- Choose View | 3D to spin your part in 3D.
- Choose Job | Price to check pricing at at any quantity.
- To place an order choose Order | Place Order.
Paid design service
To order the design service for a more complex part place your order - in the comment box include what you want us to do and a description of what you need including all important details.
Although design assistance will be provided with reasonable care, you assume full responsibility for checking and adjusting all aspects of designs and engineering/manufacturing advice we provide, including but not limited to correctness, dimensions, safety, settings, selections, applicability, etc. When ordering parts based on a design that we have developed or based on our advice, you agree to accept parts manufactured in accordance with the design and accept other responsibilities under the same conditions as if you made the design. Under no circumstance will eMachineShop remake or refund part(s) that conform to a CAD drawing whether or not parts meet the intended application. It is recommended to order one or a few parts to test a new design before a final quantity is ordered.