If you can’t get a price because you can’t get past the analyzer, please try these solutions:
Can’t resolve analyzer errors
- Make a backup copy of your design.
- Delete each line – one at a time – not all together – starting with the bottom and side views.
- Repeat for each view.
- Use Edit | Undo to add one line back to the drawing.
- See if the design passes the Analyzer.
- If it passes, continue Undoing the deletions. If you find a line creating trouble change it to Comments To Machinist.
- Repeat the process to find the most features that the software will allow.
- Create the problematic features using the Comments To Machinist feature.
Analyzer takes too long or seems to freeze
If you have a design with a large number of repeated features, the toolpath generator might take too much time to complete. To circumvent this problem, for example, for a matrix of 200 holes or a gear with many teeth, change all features except one to Comments To Machinist and add a message such as “Machine all CTM features per the non-CTM feature.”
If you imported a DXF design try using the Simplify Command.