You can add convenience features to the available commands. For example, you can enable toolbar buttons corresponding to the commands on the File menu.
- Choose Edit | Preferences | Customize.
- Check the appropriate boxes in Show these convenience features.
- Click OK.
You can create videos of how you created your design for training others.
To prepare the CAD for creating a video:
- Click Capture Setup. This will: set the screen size to a recommended shape and size; center and resize dialogs; and select several other recommended settings.
- Start an animated screen capture program.
- Run thru the steps needed to create your design.
- Stop the screen capture program and save the resulting file.