You can specify to have your parts assembled. For
To have your parts assembled:
- Locate a supplier for any required hardware, adhesives, etc. (e.g. mcmaster.com) and get a price.
- On your drawing use Comments To Machinist to specify your requirement. For example:
- "Bolt hinge here (with arrow pointing to holes) mcmaster.com #123456, $5.00 for pack of 10 – $10 total, eMachineShop supplied"
- "Insert PEM fastener – customer will supply via UPS"
- Affix side panels with
eMachineShop can assemble:
- Inserts: PEM, Helicoil, Slimserts, Keenserts, etc. (first create the thru or blind hole using the normal CAD interface). Customer is responsible for choosing proper hole dimensions.
- Joining parts with adhesive (e.g. an acrylic box)