Sharp inside corners
If you receive an error directing you to round a sharp inside corner, and only one Z value is involved you can simply use the corner rounding tool.
If multiple Z values are involved follow these steps:
- Edit | Select All
- Line | Intersect
- At sharp corners needing rounding apply Line | Corner | Round.
- Extend straights to fill any resulting gaps.
- Edit | Select All … Line | Intersect … Line | Repeat … Nudge to side.
- Group lines into closed contours as appropriate and nudge to side (take lines from the copy if needed).
- Delete the copy and nudge the grouped lines back into position.
- Set Z values.
- View | 3D