You can specify the color of your parts in multiple ways. For example, you can select a powder coat finish for a metallic blue carburetor body.
To specify the color your your part:
- Select a material color in the Job | Material dialog. For example, it lists Acetal Black and Acetal White. If the color you want is listed, simply select the appropriate row of the material table.
- For more materials uncheck the "Show Only Recommended Materials" checkbox in the Materials dialog.
- If you need another material you can check "Request Special Materials" and enter the particular color and type of material you need.
- Choose Job | Finishing to select a colored finish. Powder Coat is one of the most economical finishes offering a wide variety of colors.
- Of course, you can choose to have eMachineShop create your part and paint it upon receipt.