Turret Punching Services
CNC turret punching machines create parts by successively punching a series of shapes into sheet material.
eMachineShop offers cost-effective punching solutions whether you need a hundred parts or a large production order.
- 50+ Materials.
- FREE Shipping in the USA.
- 100% Quality Guaranteed.
- Economical for medium and long runs of sheet metal parts
- No heat-affected zones
- Fast turn times
- Almost any 2D shape can be produced
- Replace outside arcs such as rounded corners with chamfered corners
- Minimize the use of small holes
- Minimize the use of complex curves
- Some edges may show signs of successive punching
What is Turret Punching?
Turret punching is a process by which shapes are punched into sheet material to create parts.
The shapes are selected from an CNC controlled turret and are then successively hole-punched into the workpiece.