Scrolling (panning) is moving the drawing up, down, left, or right in the screen workspace.To scroll your drawing:
- Double click on an empty area of the workspace. The cursor changes to a hand icon.
- In the workspace click and hold down the left mouse button.
- Drag the drawing to the desired position using your mouse.
- Click Page Up or Page Down to scroll one screen (100% of workspace).
- Use arrow keys with no lines selected.
You can enable Edit | Preferences | Customize | Pan Button to add to the left toolbar a button for pan mode.