- In the Top view, draw a Circle
- Set diameter to the diameter of the sphere.
- Set the Z Value to the diameter of the sphere
- Click View | Front.
- Click the circle tool and snap a circle from the center of the dotted line to the midpoint of the right edge of the square.
- Draw a Line from the top of the dotted line to the bottom of the dotted line.
- Click on the Eraser tool and remove the left portion of the circle. You are left with a half-circle.
- Select the half circle and change the Z Value to Revolve
- Click on the 3D preview to view the sphere.
To create a sphere shape: