Cesar Velayos Enriquez has been racing R/C cars for the last 20 years. He decided to build a custom R/C nitro bike. The central aluminum chassis to which all components are bolted was CNC milled at eMachineShop. The unique design features a solid spine. All bores on the chassis are M3 threaded. The chassis measures 175x54x40mm.
- Bike scale: 1/5
- Weight: 1.800gr (w/o rider)
- Engine displacement 2.11cc (.12ci)
- Usable RPM range: from 6000/38000rpm
- Power: about 1.2HP
- Clutch: 2 carbon graphite shoes, centrifugal type.
- Max speed with current gear ratio: about 75 Km/h, 47 mph
- Fuel tank: 78cc
- Front brake system: Glass fiber disc and steel calipers
- Rear brake system: Aluminium disc and glass fiber calibers
- Front and rear suspension systems: coil over, oil damped shocks; fronts inside fork bars and rear right in front of the rear wheel
RC Motorbike Gallery