3D Printing Service
Also known as rapid prototyping, 3D printing is an additive manufacturing process that quickly produces complex parts of nearly any shape.
eMachineShop offers cost-effective SLS printing whether you need a single part or a run of prototypes.
- 50+ Materials.
- FREE Shipping in the USA.
- 100% Quality Guaranteed.
- Fast turns
- Can produce 2D and 3D parts of almost any shape
- Ideal for prototyping and short runs
- SLS printed parts don’t require support structures
- Make all pins, protrusions, and similar features at least 0.8mm
- Make hole diameters larger than 1.5mm
- Make the part as hollow as possible to decrease costs
- Add ribs to flat surfaces to minimize warping
What is 3D Printing?
Unlike traditional machining, 3D printing is an additive manufacturing process which fuses layers of material to create 3D objects.
eMachineShop offers Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), a technique that uses a laser beam and powdered material to build parts. Layers are added one-by-one until the part is finished.
This process differs greatly from traditional machining, which is a subtractive process that removes material from raw material stock to create finished parts.