Conventional Price Quotes
Need a price and don't want to draw or convert your design into eMachineShop CAD? For example:
- AutoCAD, Pro/E, SolidWorks, PDF, DXF, etc.
- Paper drawing
- An idea
- A physical part
To get a price from eMachineShop:
- Have eMachineShop staff make
a CAD drawing
(or convert from another format) for you for a small fee. This allows
you to view prices and conveniently order
online. eMachineShop does not provide price quotes without first
creating a CAD
drawing which allows the sophisticated pricing mechanism to work. To
order a CAD drawing of your part click here.
- To get a general idea of eMachineShop pricing, please see the Sample
- Draw your part yourself in the free CAD Download (or use the import feature) to get an instant price.
- Do a quick rough drawing in the CAD for a quick rough price.
- Use the eMachineShop design service.
- See the price FAQ.
eMachineShop does not provide price estimates by methods other than
those listed above. We do offer estimates for the cost of making a CAD drawing
which in turn will provide pricing.
Getting your design into the eMachineShop CAD format allows to:
- Experiment with changes to optimize your design and reduce your price
- Get an accurate price instantly
- Get multiple delivery time options
- Get instant manufacturability feedback
- Order online at any time with no hassles