CNC Laser Cutting Services
If you need custom parts on a budget, our online laser cutting service is an ideal choice.
Laser cutting is popular for creating 2D parts out of aluminum, steel, plastics and more. Laser cutting machines can produce almost any 2D shape imaginable.
Upload your files to get your quote. eMachineShop accepts many popular CAD file types and even non-CAD drawings or written descriptions.
- Cost-effective because of minimal setup
- Parts have minimal burrs
- Fast turn time
- Compatible with sheet steel
- Plain Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Spring Steel
- Sharp inside corners of the part may have a slight rounding of 0.02″ to 0.04″ due to beam radius
- Thin, flimsy structures may experience some warping
- Edges will be heat affected
What is CNC Laser Cutting?
CNC laser cutting is a process where a computer-guided industrial laser cuts sheet material by vaporizing the cut path of the workpiece, achieving the desired shape.
In this process, a powerful beam of high-density light is focused through a tiny hole in a nozzle where the laser beam exits to strike the material.
Need parts laser cut quickly for your business or project? Get started today with a quote!