Designing and ordering custom parts online should result in quality parts you can count on. At eMachineShop we continually strive to improve the quality of our products and the reliability of our services. Aimed to consistently satisfy and exceed the expectations of customers, quality control and assurance is achieved through:
- numerous written procedures and policies
- extensive electronic records of orders, customer communications and inspection results
- detailed records of incoming raw materials
- analysis of root cause of non-conformances
- corrective actions to prevent recurrence of non-conformances
- multi-level incoming order review
- a comprehensive software expert system advising customers of manufacturability issues
- a fully equipped inspection department
- periodic calibration and labeling of inspection tools
- detailed computer generated traveler tickets kept with parts made for each order
- separate areas designated for non-conforming parts
- staff members being strongly encouraged to suggest improvements in methods, materials and suppliers
- daily backup of electronic records stored in multiple locations
eMachineShop uses the EZGURU micro-knowledge base to help keep processes running smoothly.
Located in Mahwah, NJ eMachineShop has been shipping quality machined parts since 2003. Customers range from space agencies, large universities and fortune 100 companies to individual enthusiasts and inventors.