The free eMachineShop CAD software includes a front panel wizard. Just Download, fill in the dimensions and select a material.
A front panel is a flat rectangular device acting as a starting point for electronic devices that use switches, knobs and other interactive components. Examples of usage include electronic and instrument panels.
Custom front panels can be made in almost any material and finished using brushing, polishing, anodizing, powder coating and many other finishes.
To use the software design wizard:
- Download the eMachineShop CAD software.
- Choose menu File | New.
- Select the Front Panel wizard.
- Enter Length and Width.
- Click OK.
- Add holes for mounting components.
- Choose Job | Material and select a material for your part.
- Choose Job | Price/Analyze to get feedback on the design.
- Choose Order | Place Order.
How to Proceed
We can quote your job using conventional CAD files or you can use our unique free CAD software where you can: design your part quickly and easily, get instant pricing, and order online.