The free eMachineShop CAD software includes a heatsink wizard. Just Download, fill in the dimensions and select a material.
A heat sink is a device for conducting heat away from electronic devices by dissipating heat into the surrounding air.
Custom heat sinks are machined for processors, video cards etc
Heat sinks are usually made in aluminum or copper. Aluminum heat sinks can be anodized.
To use the heatsink design wizard:
- Download the eMachineShop CAD software.
- Choose menu File | New.
- Select the heatsink wizard.
- Enter the length, width, and other requested parameters.
- Click OK.
- Add any needed additional features.
- Choose Job | Material and select a material for your part.
- Choose Job | Price/Analyze to get feedback on the design.
- Choose Order | Place Order.
How to Proceed
We can quote your job using conventional CAD files or you can use our unique free CAD software where you can: design your part quickly and easily, get instant pricing, and order online.