Multi Jet Fusion
Multi jet fusion 3D printing produces large amounts of parts by using a printer manufactured by HP that is similar in core function to a printing press to churn out parts by the hundreds.
eMachineShop offers 3D printed parts in a wide variety of materials whether you need a one off prototype or a large production order.
- FREE Shipping in the USA.
- 100% Quality Guaranteed.
What is Multi Jet Fusion?
Multi jet fusion (MJF) 3D printing is a newer 3D printing process that works by joining aspects from binder jetting and selective laser sintering.
This process takes place in a printer where material powder is spread in a fine layer on the build platform. Light absorbing ink, and other fusing and detailing agents are then selectively dropped in specific locations fusing the powder. Infrared heating takes place after, so the ink marked areas are sintered creating a solid product.
Multi jet fusion equipment is expensive, and parts are limited to black and gray nylon.
- Low cost 3D printed parts.
- Faster than SLS 3D printing.
- Easily scaled to hundreds or thousands of parts.
- Design flexibility.
- Dense, strong and dimensionally accurate parts.
- Internal housings for fuel, oil, and other fluids.
- Automotive components including connectors, housings, and clips.
- Consumer electronics.
- Camera enclosures.