Before placing your order, carefully review your design and see the checklist below:
- Completeness: Communicate every important specification.
- Default Tolerances & Finishes: Review default specifications used unless otherwise specified.
- Tolerance & Allowance: Ensure your design has proper allowance and tolerance.
- Surface Finish: Consider adding a finish, such as powder coat, to protect surfaces and improve appearance.
- Fit: Make sure your parts fit together properly.
- Responsibility: Understand your responsibilities and eMachineShop’s responsibilities.
- Re-Orders: Re-ordered parts are counted as new orders and may vary from the original order. Use tolerances to specify allowable ranges.
- Changes: Repeat the above steps before ordering if you modify your design.
If you are ordering parts using the eMachineShop CAD software, see the CAD Ordering Checklist.