The free eMachineShop CAD software includes a wrench wizard. Just Download, fill in the dimensions and select a material.
A wrench is a tool used to provide a mechanical advantage in applying torque to turn nuts and bolts.
To use the wrench design wizard:
- Download the eMachineShop CAD software.
- Choose menu File | New.
- Select the wrench wizard.
- Enter the size, length and thickness.
- Click OK.
- Add any needed holes or other features.
- Choose Job | Material and select a material for your part.
- Choose Job | Price/Analyze to get feedback on the design.
- Choose Order | Place Order.
How to Proceed
We can quote your job using conventional CAD files or you can use our unique free CAD software where you can: design your part quickly and easily, get instant pricing, and order online.