Custom Sheet Metal Boxes & Enclosures
Need a custom sheet metal enclosure? Working on a new project or product? We’re here to help you. eMachineShop lets you design your custom enclosure in a matter of minutes with our sheet metal enclosure wizard. Just Download the FREE CAD software, fill in the dimensions and select a material. Common choices include Steel and Aluminum. You can make any desired modifications for cutouts.
Some common enclosure types include:
- Conventional two part U-sleeve (as shown) – the eMachineShop CAD software includes a wizard for creating this style automatically
- Six separate sides – useful for shipping large sheet metal boxes since the components can lie nearly flat
- Five sided boxes with mounting flanges – useful when the box will bolt to a surface or wall
- Five sided box with mounting and corner flanges – better sealing of corners.
- Boxes with sloping panels – useful for electronic consoles.
The sheet metal box wizard makes designing quick and easy.
How to Proceed
We can quote your job using conventional CAD files or you can use our unique free CAD software where you can: design your part quickly and easily, get instant pricing, and order online.